End of week and need to put your leftovers to use? Get creative and wrap them on rice paper rolls! Ordered mine off amazing because I couldn’t find them in my local store. Used cookie cutters on fruit for the design!
- Assorted fruit (strawberries, pomegranate, blueberries, kiwi)
- Chicken (stripped)
- Assorted veggies (carriers, edamame, purple cabbage, scallions)
- Lay out all ingredients (sweet and salty) in separate sections or dishes)
- For designs – use a heart cookie cutter to make hearts out of the srawberry and kiwi
- Dip rice paper in bowl of lukewarm water to soften
- Put softened rice paper on a dish (I recommend putting a little oil on the fish so the paper doesn’t stick)
- Add ingredients (for whether it’s sweet or salt)
- Roll up and enjoy!